As the temperature continues to drop,keep your fiber laser cutting machine safe for the winter.
Be aware of low temperatures freeze damages cutter parts.Please take anti-freeze measures for your cutting machine in advance.
How to protect your device from freezing?
Tip 1: Increase the ambient temperature.The cooling medium of fiber laser cutting machine is water.Prevents water from freezing and damaging waterway components.Heating facilities can be installed in the workshop.Keep the ambient temperature above 10°C.The equipment is protected from the cold.
Tip No. 2: Keep the cooler powered off.The human body generates heat when it moves.
The same goes for equipment, which means you won’t feel cold when moving it.If it cannot be guaranteed that the ambient temperature of the device is higher than 10°C. Then the chiller must run continuously.(Please adjust the water temperature of the chiller to the winter water temperature: low temperature 22℃, normal temperature 24℃.).
Tip 3: Add antifreeze to the cooler.People rely on supplemental heat to ward off the cold.The antifreeze of the equipment needs to be added to the chiller.The addition ratio is 3:7 (3 is antifreeze, 7 is water).Adding antifreeze can effectively protect equipment from freezing.
Tip 4: If the equipment is not used for more than 2 days, the water channel of the equipment needs to be drained.One cannot go without food for a long time.If the equipment is not used for a long time, the water lines need to be drained.
Fiber laser cutting machine waterway drainage steps:
1. Open the drain valve of the chiller and drain the water in the water tank. If there is a deionization and filter element (old chiller), remove that as well.
2. Remove the four water pipes from the main circuit and the exterior lighting circuit.
3.Blow 0.5Mpa (5kg) clean compressed air or nitrogen into the water outlet of the main circuit. Blow for 3 minutes, stop for 1 minute, repeat 4-5 times, and observe the changes in the mist of the drainage water. Finally, there is no fine water mist at the drain outlet, indicating that the water chiller drainage step is completed.
4. Use the method in item 3 to blow out the two water pipes of the main circuit. Raise the water inlet pipe and blow air. Place the outlet pipe horizontally on the ground to drain water discharged from the laser. Repeat this action 4-5 times.
5. Remove the 5-section cover of the Z-axis drag chain (trough chain), find the two water pipes that supply water to the cutting head and the fiber head, remove the two adapters, first use 0.5Mpa (5kg) clean compressed air or continue to Blow nitrogen into the two thick water pipes (10) until there is no water mist in the two water pipes in the external light path of the chiller. Repeat this action 4-5 times
6. Then use 0.2Mpa (2kg) clean compressed air or nitrogen to blow into the thin water pipe (6). At the same position, another thin water pipe (6) points downward until there is no water in the downward water pipe. Water mist will do.
Post time: Nov-15-2023